Dad’s are tough to buy for, right? Well, guess what? I’m a dad and I’m gonna give you some help with seven cool gift ideas for your dad!
- His favorite restaurant gift card with an invitation for a date night with YOU!
- A cool pocket knife with a meaningful Bible verse or memory that you guys share together engraved on the blade.
- A leather bracelet with a Bible verse or memory debossed into it.
- Does he like gadgets? What about an Apple TV box, an Echo Dot, or an Apple Watch?
- A leather phone case debossed with a message.
- Car stuff: a dash cam, a drop stop, a dash board phone mount, a retractable phone charger cord.
- An Immanuel Riparo designer leather belt. https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/ImmanuelRiparo/tools/listings/190724754
So many good ideas. But the key is PERSONALIZED; something with meaning behind it. 🙂