Are you ready to invest in a printer for your art prints, greeting cards or stationery business?
We reviewed six different printers that we recommend for artists to make fine art prints and greeting cards for their business or as a hobby!
01:16 Important Criteria for Choosing Printers
Why not laser jet printers?
05:35 Budget Friendly Printers
07:38 Mid-Tier Printers
10:29 Top Tier Printers
13:03 Epson or Canon?
• Canon PIXMA PRO-200: https://amzn.to/2LMdaCw
• Epson Expression ET-8550 EcoTank (13” Wide Format Printer): https://amzn.to/3xl0yEL
• Epson Expression ET-8500 Eco Tank (11” Wide Format Printer): https://amzn.to/3zpyRMN
High-End/Fine-Art/Professional Tier ($700 and up):
• Epson Surecolor P700 (13” Wide Format Printer): https://amzn.to/3wpAI2d
• Epson Surecolor P900 (17” Wide Format Printer): https://amzn.to/2TzVuO0
• Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-300 (13” Wide Format Printer): https://amzn.to/3wvlhWo
• Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 (17” Wide Format Printer): https://amzn.to/3vnxhbe
Other Videos Referenced:
• Best Printers for Artists / Designers / Illustrators in 2020: https://youtu.be/fT_EkzUj59k
• Our Art Print Workflow: https://youtu.be/h1DIdPAAgCg
• Epson SC-P800 vs. P900 Video: https://youtu.be/ZHGfG67WLv8
• Epson SC-P800 Printer Review: https://youtu.be/DI9Fr8vhRIk
• Scanning & Digitizing a Painting: https://youtu.be/KwCJCU00iV0
Tell us what you end up getting? Do you have a printer you LOVE that isn’t on this list? Share with our viewers in the comments section.
You can spend infinitely more than what’s included in this video on even fancier printers that can print even larger/faster. However, we wanted to narrow it down to fewer choices for the people we think are watching this video.
Did you know we made tutorial videos on how to make your own art prints, greeting cards, and packaging/shipping tips? Check out our YouTube channel for more!
Cathy is a self taught watercolor artist based in Los Angeles, CA. Easy Sunday Club was started by Cathy and her husband Nam and is a collection of Cathy’s modern paintings, art prints, and baby/children’s soft goods that showcase playful interpretations of subjects in her expressive painting style. Prior to art, Cathy got an MBA and worked in corporate for 10 years and Nam is an attorney. This channel is our way of giving back to the art community and covers Water Color Tutorials, How To Videos, Product Reviews and the Business of Art.
DISCLAIMER: Some links included here might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you. Thank you for supporting Easy Sunday Club and enabling me to provide you with free educational content!
Donate/Tip (Paypal): https://tinyurl.com/y3kkxs54
A full list of the equipment we use is available at our website here: https://www.easysundayclub.com/pages/resources
Other Popular Videos:
– How to Packet and Ship Fine Art Prints Cheaply & Safely: https://youtu.be/0epUV8iuktU
– How to Make Your Own Greeting Cards for a Home Stationery Business: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoYjagvOXZ0&t=560s
– How to Make Your Own Art Prints to Sell: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8T0UhJ6SeFk&t=541s
– Art Studio and Office Tour: https://youtu.be/xvBCZBvdgnY